LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK.

THE BEST OF AFRICAN NIGHTS

Camping Experience

Scan Tan Tours offers three levels of camping- Basic, Semi-lux and luxury

Lodge Safari

Lodge Safaris to experience Eastern Africa's wilderness

Combination Safari

A true combination of both Camping and Lodge Safari

Lake Manyara National Park lies about 120km northern west of Arusha city it cover an area of 550sq km, 60% of total area is covered by lakes, the rest 40% is a forest habiting over 350 species of birds and mammals such as Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Hippos, Blue Monkeys, Leopards, Lions, Impalas to name few. The forest at Lake Manyara is all year around green due to the ground water that find its way from Ngorongoro highlands. For this reason Lake Manyara Park is good starting point for the safari to the northern circuit.

How to get to Lake Manyara National Park : 2 hour drive on the Tarmac road.

What to do : Game drives(Day and Night), bird watching, Hot springs safaris, walking/biking safari along the Rift Valley and then cultural tourism at Mto wa Mbu.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Camp Safari 7 days (C1)

Camp Safari 10 days (C2)

Camp Safari 14 days (C3)

Zanzibar 4 days (B1)

Scan-Tan Tours Ltd.

  •    P.O. Box 2611, Arusha, Tanzania

  •    Mobile: +255 27 250 4865

  •    Mail: info@scantantours.dk

Major Destinations

Gallery Content

Contact Us





© Copyright 2018 by Scan-Tan Tours Ltd.